Saturday, June 19, 2010

A Picture with a Story:)

Hello!

I was just looking through some of my pictures and stumbled upon this one!

I thought it was really cool; I actually remember taking it, about a year ago.

I like how it's black and white. I'm not really sure what the picture is of; I kind of just randomly took a picture of a flower type object.

I was up at my friend's house that week (it's a farm.) The weather was really cool; it was the time where it was changing from winter to spring, so it was warm enough to go outside without a jacket, but there was still ice outside where the small ponds were. So naturally we tried stepping on the ice (carefully, of course.)

I just think it's a cool feeling to be able to only wear a sweater, but to have it still look like winter. Even if there is slush everywhere, I really like the feeling of it.

Anyways, I'll be back later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment