Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The iPhone 4

Hello!

A while ago, I heard that apple was coming out with a new iPhone; I thought this was insane, especially with the release of the iPad. But I'm starting to learn that anything is possible with Apple.

When they revealed the information on the apple website was when I actually started to believe that they came out with another phone. I watched the video, although there isn't that much that is different. Now there is something called "face time" because of the two cameras on either side of the phone. I thought "it's not that much of a big deal, many phones have that feature." But then I saw how you can use both cameras to chat, and I thought that was impressive.

The main changes were the internal camera, and that the camera quality has improved it is now five megapixels rather than three. Not only that, but the iPhone finally has a flash. I also found it really cool that the phone now has iMovie to edit the videos you take on the phone.

The resolution has apparently improved a whole lot, with new really strong glass on both sides of the phone.

Overall, I think the phone looks really good, and I'd say I'm thinking about getting one, but I've yet to find a summer job. And besides, I'm perfectly content with everything I have now, but if anyone is considering getting one, I'd say they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment