Thursday, March 3, 2011

Video on Trial

Happy Thursday!

Our next tech project is to make a music video, so I'm gonna do a quick post about good and bad music videos.

The first video is what I consider a good music video. It's actually made my a YouTube star, and it's one of his first music videos. I really liked it because it was funny and had an interesting story line.

Dave Days - What Does it Take
My favourite part is when the boyfriend's friends jump on the stage but the cast mates begin fighting them with fake swords.

Something I would consider a bad music video are Taylor Swift Music videos. I like some of her songs, but honestly, who wants to watch her lying on her bed singing like her life ended for three minutes? Heres an example:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks. I notice both of these have a bit of a lead-in before the music starts, similar to what you are planning for your video.
    Something to consider might be how much time you want for that intro section compared to the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We plan to have our intro about 15 - 25 seconds, definitely not more than thirty

    ReplyDelete