Friday, March 11, 2011

Cool Website, March Break and Other Happenings

When I say Happy Friday today, I actually mean it... It's the beginning of March Break finally! (Well it'll probably be Happy Saturday by the time I post this.)

So I thought this was a really fun website. All you basically do is draw, but there is something there that kind of webs the lines in a way to create value in a graphical drawing. I found it really interesting because it's a great way to think of creative drawings and projects; just by scribbling you can begin to imagine shapes forming in the doodles if you keep shading and going over lines.

It's also nice to just draw whatever you feel like. I'm staring to look for a lot more websites like this and silk (previous post), where you can create your own work in a new way and get inspiration from it.

On another note, I have a week off of school! Not to make it sound bad, but all of the assignments I have are CyberArts related; no English or Chem. Then again they are interesting assignments that I will probably enjoy:)

I'll probably try to post every other day on here to catch up to my missing blog posts, because as I've probably mentioned already, old habbits die hard and I'm terrible at blogging:S

Ha! There's still two minutes still Saturday!

Have a good weekend/break everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment