Friday, February 4, 2011

Me!

Hello!

This is my first post in the new semester, and I'll be writing about myself, starting with how I joined CyberArts.

When I was in grade eight and applying for high school, I wasn't sure that I would make it into the program, and I didn't audition. When I was in grade nine, I heard about the opportunity to join the program for year two. I auditioned and I fortunately was accepted into the program without taking the first year of CyberArts.

I really enjoy the program and I'm excited about the new semester for year three. Last year in tech I really enjoyed the typography and the self portrait, although the portrait took much longer than it should have to finish. I liked the HTML portion, and we made a website to show our portfolios.

I feel I'm open to many styles of art. Some days I really like bright and fun pieces, but sometimes I lean towards darker styles. I think it really depends on my mood.

Programs I'm familiar with are Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop; I've worked with things like Flash and Dreamweaver before, but only a few times.

Things I like doing outside of school are acting (although recently I haven't auditioned for anything because school has been so demanding), dancing, reading and drawing. My favourite subjects at school are  biology, chemistry (I think, I have it this semester, so I'll see if I really like it), physics and CyberArts. I usually like school but it can be overwhelming at times. Another thing I really love is food.

There is so much variety of food that it's hard to list. I like almost anything my mom or grandma makes, so I love Indian food. It's very flavourful and different. I could eat pasta every day if I had to, especially with lots of vegetables and spicy sauce. I like pizza, especially my mom's, and like the pasta, with many vegetables in it.

I really enjoy shopping. I don't usually buy things, but I love window shopping. If I could, I would buy five pairs of shoes everyday. I would probably have a pair of shows for every outfit I own. The only downside is that I'm extremely clumsy and I can't walk in very high heels. One of the reasons I like winter is because the styles of clothing are just so much better. I love layering clothes with scarves and sweaters. Although I love clothes, I always prefer sweatpants of PJs. We were off for about a week between the end of exams and the start of semester two, and I wore jeans only once.

I think I wrote quite a bit; I hope you now know a bit about myself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment