Friday, February 18, 2011

Garageband Tutorial and Other Happenings

Hello hello,

Happy Friday! Well kind of happy, it's been a long week, especially the past two days. I was also supposed to do this tutorial about a week ago, but me being me I procrastinated, so I'll be doing two posts today. Sound fun? Kay good:)

So this is the tutorial I found, for iMovie. In class we're currently working on a movie trailer project. We have to edit a movie trailer in a way that the mood of the trailer is changed. For example editing a romance so it is perceived as a horror film. I'll write more about it when I post my finished project up.

For now I thought I'd share this tutorial on iMovie that I found. It was actually my first time using iMovie, and thinking back I should have watched a tutorial before starting, as it would have made this project easier. I managed though and now I know the progam quite well.

This is a good video that shows beginners where everything is and the basic ins and outs. I'd reccomend it to anyone who is new to the program and woud like to try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment