Saturday, April 23, 2011

Art Inspired Food!

Happy Easter!

I don't really celebrate, but I am grateful for the long weekend! We were also blessed with the gorgeous day. I didn't really take advantage of it as much as I should have, as chemistry homework was calling me. I did keep the window open though.

In other wordsm I found this nifty cake on the internet! (Yes I just said nifty). It's inspired by Van Gogh's Starry Night. I love how someone decided to incorporate a famous painting into a dessert. Even thought it's only icing, you can tell that the artist/cook incorporated the brushstrokes on the surface of the cake.

I like it because it is something different and three dimensional. It is not just a paining that has been remade on a flat cake, but this is all around the cake on three different levels.

And that's all for now; I made myself hungry just in time for dinner. I will try to blog again this weekend, as I'm behind on my weekly postings.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment