Friday, April 30, 2010

Green, Blue and Gray

I was recently hanging out with my friend at her house, and we thought that the weather was too good to stay inside. I brought my camera that day, so we were goofing around and taking a lot of pictures. Most were of the two of us, but some were of plants and landscapes.

The pictures actually turned out really nice, especially the one shown below.

Even though the sky wasn't perfectly blue, I still like the picture because of the contrast in the bright green leaves compared to the duller blue-gray sky. I like the angle of the leaves and the composition of the pictures, how the leaves are in the corner of the picture. It's cool how you can still see some of the buds of the leaves still blooming, so you can see it's still spring

I also like that it was a spur of the moment picture, instead of actually concentrating and taking many snapshots, it was just one picture that I really liked, and for me, those are when I take the best pictures.

This is another picture I liked; my friend's little cousin gave me some flowers that she picked, and I thought the variety in flowers and the colours were nice, so I took a picture.

I especially like the smaller purple flowers, because they were scattered on the grass in their backyard, and I think that purple with the green grass looked really pretty.

Anyways, that's all for now, so I shall be back soon!

-Roshni

No comments:

Post a Comment